Adventures Await In Omaha: Giveaway Included
We are excited to share that we have partnered with the folks over at Visit Omaha and the Omaha Adventure App. We have several deals to share with you and an awesome giveaway, which includes several passes to several of Omaha’s top attractions. This app is all about sharing what awaits you in Omaha and can save you some money. I don’t know about about you, but anytime I can save some money while traveling, I’m going to check it out. Are you planning a visit to Omaha? This is an app you need to have with you. Take note- It’s also relatively easy to navigate!
Omaha Adventure Information & Offers
- Go to www.omahaadventure.com to download more than $100 in savings to Omaha attractions. The app is available on iOS and Android phones, and the offers are good through September 30, 2015. This year, we have multiple offers for select locations. The offers include:
- Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo|
Visit the “World’s Best Zoo” and home of the world’s largest indoor desert, under the world’s largest geodesic dome next to America’s largest indoor rainforests.
- Joslyn Art Museum
- Explore this pink marble masterpiece and come face to face with works by Monet, Rembrandt, Degas and more. The new interactive space, Art Works, let’s little artists run wild with creativity.
- Special offers:
- 10% off purchase of $10 or more at the Hitchcock Museum Shop
- $2 off General Admission ticket for Special Exhibitions – Up to 6 per visit
- Lauritzen Gardens
- Stroll 100 acres of botanical beauty including rose and Victorian gardens, an Arboretum, a model railroad garden and a 200,000 sq. ft. conservatory filled with rare plant collections.
- Special offer: $2 off Admission & Tram Combo – Up to 6 per visit
- Omaha Children’s Museum
- Learning and fun go hand in hand, where a colorful array of interactive exhibits focus on art, science and early childhood learning. With more than 40,000 square feet of exhibit space, special events and jam-packed calendar filled with daily programming, OCM continues to engage imaginations and create excitement about learning.
- Special offer: $2 off Admission – Up to 6 per visit
- The Durham Museum
- Hop aboard history and explore one of the country’s best examples of art deco architecture. See some of the rarest coin collections, walk through fully restored train cars and stop by the authentic soda fountain for a phosphate.
- Special Offer: $2 off Admission – Up to 6 per visit
- Village Pointe
- Shop more than 60 specialty shops, catch a comedy show or a free outdoor concert on Saturday nights all summer long.
- Special Offer: Free Village Pointe Coupon Book with up to $300 in Savings
- Amazing Pizza Machine
- Enjoy 60,000 square feet of indoor rides and attractions including laser tag, go karts, mini-bowling and more. Dining is unlimited at the 100+ item buffet.
- Special Offers:
- $2 OFF Omaha Adventure Deal #1 – Up to 6 per visit
- $13 OFF Omaha Adventure Deal #2 – Up to 6 per visit
- Joslyn Art Museum
One of you is going to win an amazing Omaha Adventure Prize Pack! Enter through the Rafflecopter form below and you may find yourself heading to Omaha!
Omaha Adventure Prize Pack (1 winner):
- 4 tickets to each of the following attractions:
- Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo (www.omahazoo.com)
- Omaha Children’s Museum (www.ocm.org)
- Durham Museum (www.durhammuseum.org)
- Lauritzen Gardens (www.lauritzengardens.org)
- 4 special event passes to the Joslyn Art Museum (www.joslyn.org) – Joslyn Museum is currently free to all visitors. However, they have special exhibits which cost extra. They are good for the following exhibits this year:
- Art Seen: A Juried Exhibition of Artists from Omaha to Lincoln (June 21 through October 11, 2015)
- Go West! Art of the American Frontier from the Buffalo Bill Center of the West (November 15, 2015 through the end of 2015
Good Luck! Stay tuned… I am visiting Omaha in a few days, so you can follow along through social media to see what Omaha is all about.
*Thank you to Visit Omaha for reaching out to partner up with this giveaway.
Latest posts by SaraB (see all)
- Art, History, and Culture Come To Life In Salina, Kansas - March 17, 2023
- The Best Things To Do In Key West, Florida - March 8, 2023
- Useful Things To Pack In Your Suitcase or Backpack - March 7, 2023