What an exciting year we have had, in regards to Midwest Travel and our monthly Twitter Chats. The Walking Tourists and I are excited to bring you a new and exciting destination for September, St. Joseph, MO. Fall happens to be a beautiful time of year to visit St. Joseph, MO, as you can stroll along the Missouri River with all the fall colors. Family friendly festivals, museums and great dining experiences await in St. Joseph, MO. Join us on Twitter, on September 2nd as we talk about all that St. Joseph, MO has to offer.
Are you new to Twitter? Here’s a great step by step guide on how to participate in a Twitter Chat.
WHEN: Tuesday, September 2, 2105 11 am- Noon (CST)
WHAT: Monthly #MWTravel Chat Featuring St. Joseph, MO
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Follow the Hashtags #MWTravel and #GoStJoMo
And check out the prizes that you can win, just by joining in the chat and learning all about St. Joseph, MO.
(1) Set of 4 passes to Pony Express Museum
(1) Set of 4 passes to St Joseph Museum Complex
(1) Gift cooler with misc. goodies from St. Joseph Visitors Bureau
To be eligible to win prizes, you must:
Have at least one tweet in the Twitter Chat from 11 am- Noon (CST) /Noon- 1 PM (EST) on September 2, 2015.
We will see you on Twitter on September 2nd at 11 am (CST)! Be sure to use the Hashtag #MWTravel.
A special thank you to St. Joseph, MO for partnering with us to bring our readers another exciting #MWTravel chat! The Walking Tourists and I enjoy sharing what the MidWest has to offer and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Latest posts by SaraB (see all)
- Make The Most Of A Visit To Clay Center, Kansas - December 2, 2022
- A Unique Destination In The Midwest- Sheboygan, Wisconsin - November 30, 2022
- The Best Things To Do In Fort Dodge, Iowa - November 29, 2022