ROOSEVELT INN & SUITES: WATFORD CITY, NORTH DAKOTA
This story is out of a partnership with Travel North Dakota, Watford City and The Roosevelt Inn & Suites.
Watford City is often overlooked, as it lies in the Northwest quadrant of North Dakota. Truth be known, it is in the middle of Everywhere! Stay in Watford City and make it your home base for several amazing day trips.
STAY WITH THE LEGEND IN WATFORD CITY
The Roosevelt Inn & Suites offer 150 rooms, fitness center, pool, spa, sauna and numerous other amenities. Rooms are clean, comfortable and affordable.
On my stay here, this property was full, so I would highly recommend reservations. You will quickly know that you are in Theodore Roosevelt Country, as you will find memorabilia throughout the inn.
ART COLLECTION IN WATFORD CITY
I don’t know of many inns that can say that they have an amazing art collection on site. The Roosevelt Inn & Suites can claim this statement, as they do have a great art collection.
The walls, entrance and breakfast area are all themed in Theodore Roosevelt. If you are the least bit interested in presidential history, this is your inn.
HOME BASE FOR DAY TRIPS IN WATFORD CITY
The Roosevelt Inn & Suites makes for an ideal home base for numerous day trips in North Dakota. The North Unit of Theodore Roosevelt National Park is 15 miles from here. Pack a picnic lunch, binoculars, camera and hiking shoes for a day of fun.
The Roosevelt Inn & Suites pleasantly surprised me with all of the art. I can honestly say that I also had the best breakfast sandwich ever, at the Roosevelt Inn & Suites in Watford City. Breakfast was above the norm with a mouth full of flavor to wake my taste buds up.
If you want to experience an area of North Dakota that is not packed with tourists, this is your area. The roads were well paved and the signage along the route was also good.
Make Watford City your base when you explore Western North Dakota, you will not be disappointed. The Theodore Roosevelt Inn & Suites will offer you a family friendly space at the end of a fun day exploring North Dakota.
More North Dakota Adventures:
- Photo Tour of Medora, North Dakota
- Traveling Solo Across The Great State of North Dakota
- A Favorite In Grand Forks, North Dakota: “The Red Pepper”
- Family Friendly Lodging In Medora, North Dakota: AmericInn By Wyndham
- Highlights of Road Tripping Across I-94 In North Dakota
- Find Enchantment Along The Enchanted Highway In North Dakota
- The International Peace Gardens Brings The United States and Canada Together
- Your Family Vacation Awaits You In Medora, North Dakota
*Thank you to the Roosevelt Inn & Suites, Watford City and Travel North Dakota for hosting me in July of 2018.
Latest posts by SaraB (see all)
- Make Northwest Wisconsin Your Epic Getaway in the Midwest - June 9, 2022
- Five Ways to Have Great Fun This Summer with the Whole Family - June 4, 2022
- America’s Greatest Roadside Attractions - May 27, 2022